Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Twilight Zone

I had a post all prepared and came in to publish and Blogger has decided to be difficult and refuses to let my post pictures and it's one of those things that just wouldn't be the same without the visuals.  So I'll have to save that for later.

What I think is ... that Blogger doesn't believe I CAN post without pictures.  HA!  I'll show them.  While most things can be enhanced with visual aids, they aren't as necessary sometimes as they are others.  I'm as capable as the next guy of sputtering verbal diarrhea - or in this case written - but I'm not going to go there.  Let me just leave you with this thought.


Crazy Horse once said,
"One day I will leave this world and Dream myself to Reality."

A few years later Albert Einstein said,
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."


It appears, at first glance, that they thought very differently about this subject, but as far as I'm concerned they were both saying the same thing.


"There IS no such thing as reality ... there is only perception" - me ... Mustang Sally


Picture THAT Blogger ;)

Peace

4 comments:

  1. thank you for helping me trying to find out what my tree is....i think mine is a Quebec hawthorn because it is native to NB and the Downy hawthorn is not...they are very close relatives though and i found out thanks to your link, so thank you again and i don't mind a lot of information :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. I have a thing for trees and look up local trees often here, as it's a different climate and hence, different trees than from where I came from and I can't seem to find anyone that knows anything about the local flora and fauna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try to post a picture in my blog. One of these days I'll have to give that a shot -- visual aids can sometimes enhance the words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey they were just pinching my Dreams and Reality theme/title?! :-P

    ~Juniper~

    ReplyDelete