Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


I'm taking a friend and her granddaughter trick or treating in my neighbor shortly so this is going to be short and sweet.  Went to a Costume party last night and had a blast.  I went as Medusa ... took me all DAY to get ready!  When I get copies of the pictures I may just have to share.

On a sadder note another friends ex wife was shot and killed last night.  I know her because they were friendly and I often saw her when she was bringing or picking up their autistic son.  She was a nice, friendly person.  I haven't gotten to talk to him yet but  I'm sure the family could use any prayers you can spare.

For now I'll just wish you all a safe an Happy Halloween.

5 comments:

  1. Oh that is absolutely horrible! Sorry to hear that.

    You have yourself a safe evening as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awful news, Sally. I will definitely offer up a prayer for the family.
    The enigmatic, masked blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, terrible news. Hope you have a safe and good Halloween evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sally,
    I'm truly sorry to read this. I will keep this poor family in my thoughts.
    I do hope you manage to have a peaceful Halloween.
    With respect and kindness, Gary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry sal

    consider the prayers in the pipeline...

    ReplyDelete